- Unity Serialization on Unity's forum for details of serialization mechanism.
- GDataDB is used to retrieve data from Google Spreadsheet. Note that GDataDB is slightly modified to support enum type.
ExposeProperties is used to easily expose variables of spreadsheet on the Unity3D's inspector view and let GDataDB access through get/set accessors. (Dropped on v.1.0.0.)
- NPOI is used to read xls and xlsx file.
- All "*.dll" files of Google Data SDK are available at Google Data API SDK
- Newtonsoft.Json source code for net 2.0 is available at here
- Unity-GoogleData, my previous effort to import a spreadsheet data to Unity.